Sign Up for Your PrintRite3D® Software Trial
Sigma Additive Solutions has introduced an exclusive software trial program for select customers. We'll work closely with your team to design a custom trial program and provide you secure, remote access to our PrintRite3D software.
Here's how our software trial program works:
- Sign up for our limited time-custom software test and evaluation program.
- Send us your part design or test artifact design, or work with our engineer to design a custom test part.
- We’ll print your part on our laser powder bed fusion machine and collect the PrintRite3D in-process quality data.
- We’ll load the test data to a secure server running PrintRite3D in-process quality assurance software.
- You’ll receive a secure, remote access login to the Sigma server.
- A Sigma application engineer will provide training and support for the data analytics.
- You’ll have remotely access and use the software with your part data for 14 days.